Welcome to the Towsontowne Recreation and Parks Council (TTREC), an organization certified and supported by the Baltimore County Department of Recreation & Parks.
CLUB 360 Click here
Boys Basketball Click here
Girls Basketball Click here
Volleyball Click here
TAP, BALLET and DANCE (new dates) Click here
Baltimore County Volunteer
Background Check Program
TTREC is a federally recognized non-profit community service organization serving the recreational needs of the communities within the geographical boundaries listed below. All donations are eligible for consideration as federal tax deductions.
TTREC is organized and operated primarily by volunteer citizens, from the Officers and Board of Directors who formulate policy and manage procedures; to the program directors who lead and direct the operations of the various activities; to the coaches, snack parents, and summer camp helpers who give freely of their time and energy to provide the best possible recreational experience for participants of many ages.In addition to working in close cooperation with the Department of Recreation and Parks and the Baltimore County Public Schools, TTREC also works with private schools, community associations, businesses, and other civic service groups to provide the greatest range of service possible.The Towsontowne Recreation and Parks Council makes a significant impact in enhancing the quality of life for those who take advantage of what we have to offer. Please check us out, and we think you may choose to join us as a participant, or volunteer, in one of our many fun and affordable leisure time activities.
Towsontowne Recreation & Parks Council Office
938 York Rd
Towson, MD 21204
Community Supervisor: David Fazenbaker
Hours: 10 am – 3pm, Monday through Frida
Towsontowne Recreation Council BOUNDARIES
From Falls Rd. (Rt.25) and I-695, East along I-695 to Cromwell Bridge Rd. (567)
West along Cromwell Bridge Rd. to Providence Rd.
West along Providence Rd. to Joppa Rd.
Then in an imaginary line South to the north end of Stevenson Lane
South along Stevenson Lane to Burke Ave.
West along Burke Ave. to Towsontowne Blvd. (adjacent to Towson State University).
Then in an imaginary line due West to Falls Rd.
North along Falls Rd. to the start point.
SCHOOL FACILITIES & PARKS:
- Campus Hills Park: (leased) I-695 & Providence Rd 21286
- Carver Community Center: 300 Lennox Ave. 21286
- Essex Farm Park: Essex Farm Rd. & Thornton Rd. 21204
- Riderwood Hills Park: Park 910 Kenilworth Dr. 21204
- West Towson Park: 611 Central Ave. 21204
- Cancer Survivors' Park: Goucher Blvd & Fairmont Ave. 21286
- Towson Manor Park: Towsontowne Blvd. & Virginia Ave. 21286
- Stone Ridge Park: Winsford Rd. 21204
- Meadowood Regional Park: 10650 Falls Rd. Lutherville 21093
- Carver Center for Arts & Technology: 938 York Rd 21204
- Cromwell Valley Elementary: 825 Providence Rd 21286
- Riderwood Elementary: 1711 Landrake Rd 21204
- West Towson Elementary: 6914 N. Charles ST 21204
- Ridge-Ruxton School: 6916 N. Charles St 21204
Back to top
Design and Maintained by